The AWDF is proud to belong to a diverse group of networks and coalitions that work to support social justice, equality and respect for women’s human rights for African women. These include:
- The African Feminist Forum: A biennial conference that brings together feminist activists from across the continent to deliberate on key issues in the African women’s movement. Learn more.
- African Women’s Leaders Network for Reproductive Health and Family Planning (AWLN): Comprised of 35 African women leaders from 15 countries, the AWLN supports African women’s access to improved reproductive health and comprehensive family planning.
- International Network of Women’s Funds: A membership association that connects Women’s Funds from around the world to promote philanthropy from a feminist perspective.
- Women’s Funding Network – With more than 160 women’s funds and foundations, the Women’s Funding Network is the largest philanthropic network in the world devoted to women and girls.
- African Grantmakers Network: A continent-wide network of African grantmaking organizations.